I was in the middle of writing my post for Saturday when I received a phone call from my brother. We had quite a tragedy happen in my family early Saturday morning of which I am not at liberty to talk about right now but may be able to explain more in another post. I will tell you that it involved my Aunt who is a sister to my dad & my Uncle Jim from Friday's post.
This tragedy is one of those that you never think will hit your family, but this time it did. My Aunt Linda is ok, came out of her emergency surgery fine, has had to have a couple of blood transfusions due to a large loss of blood. She will probably be in ICU for another day or so then hopefully released to come to Kansas City to have surgery on her hand sometime this week.
I will ask for any who are so inclined to please say some prayers for my Aunt Linda that she continues to heal & for my Uncle Nick that God will grant him the strength he will need & that he will get some much needed rest. God knows the issue at hand & I'm sorry I can't give any more info than this for now.
Now on to a happier and cheerier issue. In my very first posting, I had asked for some ideas for the name of my blog. Thank you to those who came up with some ideas. I did think about leaving it as "I'll Name It Later" but Becky came up with the winning idea.
Heartsong
Praise, Joy, and Thoughts along my journey
A Big THANK YOU to Becky!!! That is so perfect!!
I am still trying to figure out how to link pages that I like to read to my page. Soon and very soon...wait a minute!! Isn't that a song? Hahaha
Until tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment